Wow, a thumbs up for your presence at All Seasons, whether it’s feast days or not, you are not fazed by it, and show up anyways. A big high-5 (or covid elbow) to you!
The photo link list is this week open from Sunday January 3 to Wednesday January 6 midnight, Texas time
How to get your photo on the link list?
* Press on CLICK HERE (below in blue)
It opens a new page *sorry that’s wordpress)
* Fill in your perma link and other information
* When you come to From WEB or From Files,
(you see the photos of your own blog now)
* Choose a pic and crop. Voila, you’re done!
NEWCOMERS and A FRIENDLY REMINDER
- No matter how long or short your post, please only ONE image for the photo link list
- Any reference to LINKS or IMAGES is seen as advertisement and will be removed
- Please don’t forget to visit some of the others
A retrospect of a walk in Senora, CA last August
Since several are still posting Christmas things,
I thought I’ld join the club:). This town is Senora,
CA, with many cabins of vacationers,
and second houses. Where we lived
for about 6 weeks. Am not sure about
having Christmas decor all year long …
This seal in a tiny park where we walked by.
It drew my attention …
To get a better look. Since some letters are obliterated
by the weather, I’ll tell you what it says
“The Great Seal of the State California.”
We were hunting for doors,
but in this street, the cars were all parked
in front of the buildings,
and I liked this second story….
If you ever hunted for doors, you know it’s easy
to get distracted … especially if your neighbor
has served in the Persian Gulf.
Back to my endeavor to look for doors:)
Paying attention to the second story
becomes a fetish …(joking)
⊕ ⊕ ⊕
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…
⊕ ⊕ ⊕