Your posts last week were delightful, interesting, and fun to read!
Many joyful thanks blog-friends!
A rocky week, but happy there is still a post with linky list!.
Last Tuesday the link list disappeared, because they thought I had not paid, but I did, March 2.
Then yesterday, WordPress decided to make the new way of doing things to complete, so I have been scrambling!
IF NOT FAMILIAR WITH THIS LINK LIST
* press on Click Here (on the bottom, in blue)
* type your permalink (url – date – title post/)
*when you come to “From Web” or “From Files”
(now you the images of your own blog)
* Choose one, auto-crop, and voila you’re done!
NEED TO KNOW
1. No matter how short or long your post, please only ONE image for link list
2. All other urls than your own or images and links will be removed
3. Don’t forget to visit some others:)
Somehow in nature there are no bad color
Pink it is!
Orange and yellow Tulips
In the beginning I had to get used to it (in California) that not all cows were spotted,
like in the Netherlands
In the past, a village was built around the church square. So wherever houses are, it means
somewhere in the middle there is a church tower.
Iconic for the Netherlands
The Netherlands has similar weather as the UK
and N. of Germany, so when there is a sunny day,
out come the cameras:)
♥ ♥ ♥
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…
♥ ♥ ♥